The figures are extraordinary – but no more extraordinary than the place. With 150,000m² of retail, 330 of the best UK and international brands, 50 restaurants and bars, 13,000 free parking spaces, 20 hectares of parkland and seven lakes, Bluewater is like no place on earth. There is no comparison.
For further information on experiential or media please contact a member of the Commercial Partnerships Team.
Carly Jennings, Business Development Manager
Telephone: 01322 623506
Christina Edwards, Media Co-ordinator
Telephone:01322 623 512
There are ten experiential locations within Bluewater that create a unique platform where you can reach a wide target audience and be certain your car promotions, product demonstrations and sampling activities will be an outstanding success.
Connect and engage with your audience close to the point of purchase.
Max Scally, Experiential Account Manager
Telephone: 01322 623 518
A wide range of media opportunities are available positioned in prominent locations to ensure standout throughout the centre. Proximity to stores is ideal for driving sales or building brand awareness.
- Mall Banners
- A1 Posters
- A4 Posters
- JC Decaux digital 6-sheets
- JC Decaux M-vision
- Limited Space Adlift
- Limited Space Panoramic Banners
- Limited Space Ad-HD Showcase
- Outdoor Plus large format digital
- Ram Vision Iconic screen
Bluewater can offer an effective multi-media campaign platform combining both experiential and media space to provide an integrated brand experience.
Mid Mall Leasing and Pop-Up Retail
Bluewater’s bespoke mid-mall and pop-up retail is ideal for seasonal, event-specific and trend-based sales to maximise brand exposure.
Whether you are looking for a bespoke mid-mall retail space or a temporary in-line store with prime locations throughout Bluewater we can provide you with the ideal solution to enhance your sales.
Bluewater is an environment of retail excellence. The scheme provides a unique blend of award-winning design, an aspirational retail and catering mix and innovative leisure experiences.
Mid Mall and Pop-Up Retail Enquiries
• Over 330 of the finest shops, restaurants, cafés and bars
• 1.6 million ft2 (139,400 m2) retail space
• 3 anchor stores - John Lewis, Marks & Spencer, House of Fraser
• 50% of retailers are fashion
• 3 shopping malls on two levels
• 3 unique leisure villages
• Concierge Desk service
• Brand partner experiences
• 28 million guest visits per annum
• 10 million visits by car
• 13,000 free car parking spaces
• 600 buses daily and frequent train services from central London
• Outdoor leisure facilities - boating lake, cycle track, golf course, fishing lake and discovery trail
Gemma Ingarfield, Mall Leasing Manager