KUONI MAURITIUS COMPETITION – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The competition is a prize draw to win a holiday to Mauritius courtesy of Kuoni by correctly answering a question on the Bluewater website (‘the Prize Draw’). There is one prize to be won, the prize includes 2 return economy tickets from the UK to Mauritius, transfers in Mauritius, 7 night stay at Zilwa Attitude in a superior room on an all-inclusive board basis. Travel is available 1st January – 20 December 2017 subject to availability and must be organised with Kuoni directly.
3. The Prize Draw is to run from 9th January 2017 until 23:59 on 29th January 2017.
4. The Prize Draw is open to the residents of the United Kingdom only.
5. Employees of Blueco Limited (the ‘Promoter’) and related companies are excluded from this Prize Draw.
6. To enter the Prize Draw all entrants must be over 18 years of age on 29th January 2017
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must visit http://www.Bluewater.co.uk/whats-on/win-a-kuoni-holiday and then correctly answer competition question as instructed on the screen.
11. All personal details will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy statement, available at http://www.bluewater.co.uk/content.aspx?urlkey=privacy
12. One entrant with the correct answer will be randomly selected by Bluewater to win the prize. Winning entrants will be advised that they have won a prize by email from Bluewater Management and asked to contact Kuoni to arrange their travel.
13. The winner and Kuoni will liaise directly to arrange the travel. Any applicable travel costs incurred in the collection of the prize must be met by the winning entrant.
14. The judge’s decision is final. Any correspondence will only be entered into at the discretion of the Promoter.
15. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to take part in any publicity related to the Prize Draw, including photography and publication of their names and county of residence.
16. The Promoter will not be liable if a prize cannot be taken by a winning entrant for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter. Return of prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to a prize notification within 7 days will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected at the Promoter's discretion. In the event that a winning entrant declines his or her prize the Promoter may elect, at its own discretion, to select an alternative winner.
17. The number of competition entries per person per day is not restricted. The number of entries per household is not restricted.
18. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entries that fail to be included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
19. The Promoter (nor any of its agencies) accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to registrations, or registrations lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server failures, virus, bugs or other causes outside its reasonable control. All lost, damaged or incomplete registrations will be deemed invalid. Proof of registration shall not be proof of delivery or receipt.
20. By entering the Prize Draw, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete.
21. Details of the Prize Draw are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
22. The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and any dispute in relation to them shall be heard by the English courts.
22. The Promoter can be contacted as follows:
Blueco Limited, Bluewater Shopping Centre, Bluewater Management Suite, Greenhithe Kent DA9 9ST
Telephone contact number: 01322 475475
23. The Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for the Prize in any way whatsoever.
24. All exclusions and/or limitations of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury through negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute Prizes of equal or greater value should the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its reasonable control.