Claire's Accessories have pierced over 85 million ears over the last 30 years in their stores around the world.
All Claire's Associates complete an intensive Ear Piercing Training Programme before they can become certified Ear Piercing Specialists. Their piercing earrings are individually packaged and sterilised at a state of the art facility, their staff wear only single use gloves and all equipment is cleaned after each use.
Claire's offer a wide variety of ear piercings so that you can achieve the look you want. To help you achieve your perfect piercing here's the definitive guide from Claire's:
- Single lobe piercing - This is a single piercing on one ear. All styles are available for single piercing
- Pair lobe piercing - This is a single piercing on both ears
- Duel lobe piercing - Exclusive to Claire's, this involves two ear piercing specialists piercing both ears simultaneously and is an option for young children, just ask in store for details. Claire's recommend booking this service in advance to ensure availability.
- Second lobe piercing - A second piercing in your lobe
- Cartilage - This is located at the top of your ear, the flat section near the natural curve of your ear. A Claire's ear piercing specialist will talk you through your perfect placement. Age restrictions apply.
How old do I need to be?
Infants will need to be at least 6 months old, with parents or legal guardians demonstrating that they have finished their course of immunisation.
Minors under the age of 16 years old will need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian throughout, who will need to sign the Claire's Ear PIercing form. Guardians will require proof of guardianship.
Claire's do not offer cartilage piercing to anyone under the age of 14 years. If you are aged between 14 and 16 you will need your parent or legal guardian to accompany you to fill in the Claire's Ear Piercing Form and guardians will need to provide proof of guardianship.
In some cases a Claire's associated may ask to see ID to confirm your age, in this instance they will accept the following forms of identification: driving license, passport of proof of age ID Card.
For more information and to find about Claire's piercing studs and after care please click here.